There is a lot of time and energy involved in maintaining a rental property
As part of our property management services we:
- Value the property like our own
- Screen Tenants. Screening includes: rental history both current and past, criminal background, credit history, income and employment verification and personal reference verification.
- Collect rents, apply late fees, send out notices, post 72 hour notices and handle evictions when necessary
- Coordinate maintenance scheduling and follow-up on maintenance orders
- Provide monthly statements, annual statements and 1099 forms for the owners account.
- Attend court hearings and proceedings at no added expense.
- Meet personally with owners annually or upon request
- We recommend rental rates and provide advice on maximizing the sales value of the property
- We can also facilitate the sale of your property and advice on IRC 1031 tax deferred exchanges
At Kozak Property Management we handle each and every one of our applicants personally. We do not release keys to potential tenants, instead private viewings are scheduled for every tenant. We do our best to provide showings in a timley manner and often times this includes after hours and weekends. We pride ourselves as experts in Property Management and home rentals in the greater Bend area.
We get your property rented.
Having an empty rental costs you money, so we have developed excellent tools to get and keep your property occupied. Through online marketing as well as traditional advertising we pride ourselves on keeping your property rented.
Michael Kozak personally assures that each and every owner has his personal attention from the first day to years down the road.
Not only do we excel at marketing your property, our experienced staff at Kozak Property Management takes great care in personally showing your property to potential renters. This personal attention is what separates Kozak Property Management from other property management companies. We pride ourselves at keeping your property safe, secure and continually leased.
Why use us?
At Kozak Property Management, we have excellent customer service and continually strive to assist owners and tenants by providing solutions to problems that may arise.
Michael Kozak has been a licensed real estate broker and property manager since 1976. He holds the CCIM designation which is similar to a Master's Degree in investment real estate. Tamara Pearson is a licensed Oregon Property Manager. Connie Norman is a licensed Oregon Real Estate Broker.
Experienced Maintenance Provider
We have been providing maintenance and repair services on all our properties for over 30 years. We only use licensed, bonded and insured contractors to perform services. We inspect all properties upon move out, upon request by owner and annually.